WOMEN CIRCLES & RED TENTS WITH SUZANA GRAU

RED TENTS OF THE WORLD
'Weaving Women Stories, Wisdom, Songs and Mysteries '

In Native American culture, if you wanted to destroy a village, you simply destroyed the Moon Lodge, the place of Wisdom. So the fastest way to rebuild our global village is to reclaim our Wisdom by reinstating the tradition of the Moon Lodge. 
~ Native american proverb



Inspiration to hold Women Circles and Red Tents came as an echo of my attendance at the 13 Moon WildSong Camp in England. My first circle of Women. Carolyn Hillyer opened her space and 120 women from Seven countries gathered in Dartmoor Mists to unite in Celebration of our weaving voices, our drumming hands and our dancing feet. We dived into Songs for Ancestral Mothers, Earth blessing & sacred lands, Songs for integrity and change, Songs from islands and forest, mountains and tundra, Ancient Chants for weaving and walking, laments for our tears, musical ditties for our laughter... all infused with the rhythms of our hearts and sacred drums. 


Our Sacred Journey started with 'Blessed Be The Blood' song.


Blessed Be the blood on your skirt
Blessed Be the blood on your thighs

Blessed Be the blood ....
Blessed Be the blood ....

~ Carolyn Hillyer, Old Silverhead


As Carolyn Sang and Drummed tears rolled my eyes. I didn't even know I missed being held in a Woman Circle, I didn't even know they existed, I didn't even know it was so nurturing, I didn't even know why I cried, but something released that night and opened my Heart to All Women in that Tent and to The Women in me. 

As days passed I heard Giggles of the youngest one - a 3 month Girl, as days passed I heard Women Stories of loss, abandonment and death, as days passed I heard Women Stories of vulnerability, as days passed I heard Women Stories of power, strenght and wisdom, as days passed I heard Women Stories of Grace and Determination.  

I listened deeply to those songs and stories of Girls, Mothers, Aunties, Grandmothers and Great-gran-mothers. They all felt my Stories. They all felt my Sisters. As they say in The Lakota's Way:

There's only one Woman and SHE is all Women
There's only one Man and HE is all Man. 
~ Lakota proverb

♥ Women Circle, International Gathering of Circles, Poland (2014) ♥ 

Having experienced the power of Women Circle I longed to share this experience with other women... and soon after the Gathering I held a Circle for Women who were part of my Life's Journey. A Gathering dedicated to the stories of GRATITUDE & HUMOUR.

From there it naturally expanded and I am holding Circles ever since. 

In 2012 I Journeyed to The Southern Hemisphere, for 13 Moons. I walked the Land and listened to Her songs and stories, listened to  Ancestral wisdom of Australia and New Zeland.

Inspired by them I organised ONE BILLION RISING in New Zealand and started RED TENTS OF THE WORLD, a project dedicated to Bring Women Circles and Women Mysteries to the Communities I come across on The Way. 

My Intention is to Inspire Women to connect to their Womb Power, to their Cycle and Spirit. To revive Ancient knowledge of Women Mysteries and to hold Sacred Space for WOMEN to BE SEEN and HEARD.

There is so much we can share by simply being ourselves - BEING A WOMEN. 

 Red Tent - Women Circle Arja Vas, Cvetkoland, Slovenia (2015)


ALUNA TEMPLE
'Birthing Dream Seeds to Life!'
Visionary and Artistic Creator Suzana Grau



''I am committed to BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOU! To support growth of your Dream Seeds, to inspire your light to Shine even brighter. World needs you! World needs Your Love, your Wisdom and Your Stand. LET'S WEAVE this thread around the globe for the BENEFIT OF ALL LIFE!'' - Suzana



TO BOOK A RED TENT OR LEARN ABOUT HOLDING ONE YOURSELF:


    ♥ ''There are Stories to be Heard - There are Stories to be Shared - There's a Place for you in The Red Tent...'', Red Tent Napier, New Zealand (2013) ♥